What does ParentPay do?
• enables you to pay for trips and other items such as dinner money
• offers a highly secure payment site
• gives you a history of all the payments you have made
• allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
• shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
• emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
• offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
How does ParentPay help you?
• gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
• stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
• gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
• helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
• payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
• you will never need miss a payment, or have insufficient credit, with automated email/SMS alerts
• ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How does ParentPay help our school?
• reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
• keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
• payments do not bounce
• reduces paper ‘waste’
• allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
• improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
• offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
• helps us improve school-home communication with its integrated email/SMS messaging centre
How do I get started?
We will send you an activation letter containing your activation details to enable you to set up your ParentPay account.
If you have more than one child at a ParentPay school/s you can add them to a single account, providing one login for all children at ParentPay schools.
Please contact the School Office at Schooladmin@prospectvale.stockport.sch.uk if you are having any issues
More information can be found on the ParentPay website.